i am at a very important juncture in my life….. my college has finished and my life is full of idlness…. i am an engineer and i am unemployed.. though it has been only a few months that i am jobless but due to this recession my life has become all but nice and happy and most importantly HOPEFUl…. before the last year economy meltdown.. recession was only another concept to me which i had studied in my class 12 economics class.. nw it seemss more like the mogambo of mr. india .. ready to reduce me to the rag and beggar class of people shown in the movie… with only a difference that my mr. india (in this case my job) has actually disappeared for good!!!!! Gawd when will the job scenario improve or do i also need a pair of red tinted shades to at least just catch a glimpse of my next employer or rather my first real employer 😉
- A Failure that Gave me Blogchatter - The Philospher's Stone on How to change your alexa rank from 22 million to under 100,00 in ten months!
- 30 Myths Busted At 30 - The Philospher's Stone on 29 ‘Life is too short’ lessons at 29
- I Blog away my Suicidal Tendencies #MondayMusings - The Philospher's Stone on Dear Mom, #MondayMusings
- How to change your alexa rank from 22 million to under 100,00 in ten months! - The Philospher's Stone on What is all this #blogchatter ?
- "Seven things about Richa Singh"- Guest Post by Priya Paliwal - The Philospher's Stone on Morning 4- Priya Paliwal
Was going through your old posts and found this one. Frankly speaking, this is the way I write now. The post is very honest coming directly from mind.